Understanding of machine operation; ability to identify tooling and tool locations; ability to make minor adjustments without supervision; ability to understand part inspection techniques and associated record keeping. Knowledge of material picking and issuing.
Specific Tactical Responsibilities:
- Review and understand all associated training instructions deemed appropriate for position.
- Tool replacement and adjustment without supervision.
- Material picking and issuing for job and record keeping.
- Continued improvement in inspection techniques and ability to identify cause or problem or need for correction.
- Making offsets and adjustments to running program as necessary.
- Perform all aspects of mechanical inspection for parts being manufactured as necessary.
- Ensure safety and quality considerations and requirements are pro-actively addressed and implemented in product production processes.
- Assist in the timely resolution of safety and quality issues raised by customers or staff.
- Support Quality System, Safety and Health Program by following procedures and advising others.
- Must be able to reach into machines for tooling changes and adjustments and be able to perform general maintenance.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move physical inventory weighting up to 30 pounds.
- The employee is frequently required to climb ladders, kneel, crouch, or crawl as required during the manufacturing, inspection, and testing of components and products.
Experience And/or Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on characteristics such as age, gender, gender identity and expression, genetic status, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, military status, family status, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.