Responsibility for assigned Anika product lines. Manages sales support functions, strategic account coordination and product education activities with distributors and clinicians. Assist the DOS in formulating and administering sales quota and targets.
- Participate in formulating and administering sales policies and strategies and the corresponding tactical goals and objectives.
- Promotes assigned product lines within assigned region.
- Assist DOS in the review and analyses of sales and marketing activities, operations and forecast data to determine departmental progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Attend surgical cases, with distributor representation, to support proper utilization of product.
- Responsible for obtaining and forwarding all revision information and associated documentation to the Quality & Regulatory team.
Sales Channel Development:
- Work collaboratively with distributor(s) to ensure strong sales message delivery and selling success through the regional sales channel; organizing and participating in any sales training required.
- Work collaboratively with distribution partners to drive product strategies and positioning in regional markets.
Direct Commercial Activity:
- Work collaboratively with local distributor partners to win and retain major key accounts.
- Support Anika trade show and Med Programs; Support key distributor trade shows and events
- Develop direct KOL relationships in the region.
- Responsible for vendor clearance credentialing
- Responsible for other duties and projects as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in, Life Sciences, Business Management or equivalent qualification.
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- 1-5 years of highly successful sales management / leadership experience within the orthopedic surgical / medical device sector or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of developing and owning KOL relationships at a regional or national level in the orthopedic and sports medicine space.
- Fiscally responsible and metrics driven leader.
- Experience developing and managing a regional distributor base.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to sell complex medical devices.
- Track record of being a subject matter expert in surgical or clinical area
- Experience in managing forecast processes.
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively manage time, manage multiple priorities and diverse tasks, and deliver results on time.
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and in platform presentation format
- Ability to travel approximately 75% of the time.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on characteristics such as age, gender, gender identity and expression, genetic status, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, military status, family status, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.