The Customer Service Specialist II assists with departmental responsibilities. This position supports the Commercial team through direct interactions with customers, supplies, distributor and distributor representatives.
- Maintain all activities to meet 100% on-time shipments and case processing
- Acts daily to support the growth efforts of the Company
- Support FIM / Implant base initiatives
- Receive and process orders using SAP, providing information concerning changes in product availability, pricing and shipping
- Assist with Perform work associated with the complete sales order lifecycle activities (booking through shipment and order replenishment), if applicable perform duties necessary to close out the monthly financial statements with direction from Manager
- Assist with documentation flow for each customer order, ensuring smooth and uninterrupted flow of paperwork from order placement to delivery of product
- Point of contact for customers, providing information about product availability, document requests and shipments. Interacts with customers via telephone, mail or email.
- Communicate with other departments for order completion
- Coordinate customers’ service requirements (for example shipping preferences and limitations) with other appropriate departments as necessary to ensure effective customer service
- Comply with Quality Systems and financial procedures as they relate to sales and service
- Preparation of shipping documentation for customer orders or sample orders
- Responsible for other duties and special projects as assigned
Works on assignments of a moderate scope, which are often varied and routine. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine outcome. Normally receives general instruction on work and new assignments.
- Associates Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field or high school diploma and 2+ years of experience in a customer service or administrative support role
- Strong verbal communication skills and a service-oriented demeanor
- Demonstrated written communication skills including the ability to compose business correspondence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite and database systems (SAP)
- Ability to lift and/or move physical inventory weighting up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to frequently sit for long periods of time
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Strong organizational skills
- Provide high energy and a readiness to collaborate with internal resources
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Ability to effectively manage time.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on characteristics such as age, gender, gender identity and expression, genetic status, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, military status, family status, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.