Drive new sales in assigned territory by performing sales driven activities to achieve sales quota and account conversion.
- Responsible for selling and promoting assigned product lines within the designated territory/accounts.
- Responsible for selling, promoting and coordinating the launch of assigned product lines within assigned territory/accounts.
- Responsible for follow up to assess product performance and expand surgeon usage across the product portfolio responsibility.
- Attend all surgical cases to support proper utilization of product and coordinates the logistics of instrument sets and inventory.
- Responsible for helping to obtain and forward all revision information and associated documentation to the Quality & Regulatory team.
- Ensure strong sales message delivery and selling success; organizing and participating in any sales training required.
- Drive product strategies and positioning in designated account.
- Timely and accurate delivery of DOF/eDOF for each case along with timely close out of each purchase order
- Work collaboratively with DOS to identify, win, and retain major key accounts along with delivering new targeted accounts on a quarterly basis.
- Support Anika trade show and Med Programs; Support key distributor trade shows and events
- Develop direct KOL relationships in the region.
- Responsible for vendor clearance credentialing
- Responsible for other duties and projects as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or equivalent qualification and or experience.
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- 2-4 years of related experience and or training or equivalent combination of education and training
- Fiscally responsible and metric driven sales leader
- Ability to read and interpret general business and medical periodicals, technical procedures, professional journals and governmental regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to sell complex medical devices.
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively manage time, manage multiple priorities and diverse tasks, and deliver results on time.
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and in platform presentation format
- Ability to travel approximately 15% of the time.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on characteristics such as age, gender, gender identity and expression, genetic status, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, military status, family status, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.