The Packaging Operator I will perform routine packaging assembly and cartoning operations to meet commercial product demands.
Specific Tactical Responsibilities:
- Performs routine cGMP functions associated with manual/automated packaging operations and cartoning
- Understands and adheres to S.O.P.s
- Performs room sanitization activities to maintain controlled environment conditions
- Reports procedural deviations and nonconformance to management
- Maintains current training on all assigned procedures to include read & understood, skills development, and classroom training activities as required
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
The position works on equipment and assignments where adherence to proper safety and cGMP procedure is required to perform work activities. The Packaging Operator I works under close supervision, receives detailed instruction on work assignments, and will learn and execute basic 5S methodology.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- 0 – 2 years or related experience in a regulated environment
- The ability to read, write and verbally communicate in English
- The ability to work flexible hours to complete work activities
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on characteristics such as age, gender, gender identity and expression, genetic status, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, military status, family status, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.