Assists in assigned territory by performing sales functions to achieve sales quota, account coordination and product education activities. Responsible for the sale of all Anika product lines.
Specific Tactical Responsibilities:
- Sells and promotes all product lines within the designated territory, supports existing distribution channels
- Sells, promotes, and coordinates the launch of all product lines within the region
- Conducts regular follow up visits with existing doctors to assess product performance and expand surgeon usage across the product portfolio
- Attend surgical cases to support proper utilization of product and coordinates the logistics of instrument sets
- Responsible for obtaining and forwarding all revision information and associated documentation to the Quality & Regulatory team
Sales Channel Development:
- Work collaboratively with distributor(s) to ensure strong sales message delivery and selling success through the regional sales channel; organizing and participating in any sales training required.
- Work collaboratively with distribution partners to drive product strategies and positioning in regional markets.
Direct Commercial Activity:
- Work collaboratively with local distributor partners to win and retain major key accounts
- Support Anika trade show and Med Programs; Support key distributor trade shows and events
- Develop direct KOL relationships in the region, to drive adoption and feed into marketing activity
- Responsible for vendor clearance credentialing
- Responsible for other duties and projects as assigned
Commercial leadership through 3rd parties in a complex market environment with rapid changes in competitive, reimbursement, and regulatory environments. Dealing with high level clinical opinion leaders. Responsible for multiple and shifting demands to deliver financial goals and business growth.
Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or equivalent qualification.
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- 1-3 years of related experience and or training or equivalent combination of education and training
- Ability to read and interpret general business and medical periodicals, technical procedures, professional journals and governmental regulations
- Excellent communication skills, ability to sell complex medical devices
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively manage time, manage multiple priorities and diverse tasks, and deliver results on time.
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and in platform presentation format
- Ability to travel approximately 75% of the time
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on characteristics such as age, gender, gender identity and expression, genetic status, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, military status, family status, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.