Anika Shoulder Surgery Concepts
March 31, 2023 - April 1, 2023
This advanced course focused on joint preservation techniques in shoulder surgery including bone-preserving total shoulder arthroplasty, rotator cuff repair, biceps tenodesis, anterior instability, and biologic anchor augmentation. Throughout the event, attendees will have the ability to interact and learn from leaders within shoulder surgery. Attendees can expect short lectures, case discussions, and multiple live technique demonstrations throughout the course with ample opportunity to practice techniques and skills through a hands-on cadaveric bio-skills lab with faculty.
- Anthony “Tony” Miniaci, MD – Baptist Health – Boca Raton, FL
- Braden Mayer, MD – Steadman Hawkins Denver / CU Health – Denver, CO
- Tyler Marshall, MD – OrthoAlabama – Birmingham, AL
- Michael Boin, MD – Orthopedic Surgeons Inc. – Kansas City, MO
- more to be announced soon…