- This event has passed.
Anika Savannah Foot and Ankle Course
August 12 - August 13
Course Description: Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in lectures, engage in discussions with faculty and observe live technique demonstrations. Participants are able to apply the skills and techniques taught in the course during a comprehensive, faculty-led hands-on, cadaveric bio-skills lab.
Learning Objectives: Attendees will develop knowledge, skills, and abilities related to the treatment of foot and ankle orthopedic pathologies. Safe and effective use education will be provided on the technologies, techniques, and concepts available from Anika Therapeutics to treat foot and ankle pathologies.
- Eric Miller, DPM – Lima Memorial Foot & Ankle Center – Lima, OH
- Jeffrey Holmes, DPM – CORE – Phoenix, AZ
- Ryan Scott, DPM – CORE – Phoenix, AZ
- Christopher Juels, DPM – Tier 1 Institute – Cokeville, TN
- Laurence Rubin, DPM – Foot & Ankle Specialists of Virginia – Richmond, VA