Draw Tight Suture-Based Anchors
Anika’s Draw Tight Anchor portfolio is bone sparing and designed for efficiency and ease of use, thereby optimizing patient outcomes. Our Draw Tight anchors are made with UHMWPE and a PEEK-OPTIMA power tip and are ideal for both large and small joint soft tissue repairs, including rotator cuff and shoulder instability repairs.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Small insertional footprint & sub-cortical fixation; bone sparing
- Deployment sutures provide tactile confirmation the anchor has been successfully deployed
- Reliable insertion and a solid core for strong fixation with PEEK power tip
- Driver/implant interface designed to improve performance and reliability
- Offered in 1.8mm or 3.2mm to accommodate both large and small joint repairs
Anika products may not be available in all geographies. Product availability is subject to the regulatory clearances in individual markets. Please reach out to your local representative or Contact Us if you have questions about specific market approvals.
For complete product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions, please refer to the Instructions for Use found here.