Draw Tight DEX
Draw Tight Suture-Based Anchors
Anika’s suture anchor offerings are designed for efficiency and ease of use, thereby optimizing patient outcomes. Our Draw Tight DEX Suture-Based Anchor is ideally suited for foot and ankle soft tissue repair procedures. Made of UHMWPE material and a natural PEEK-OPTIMA power tip.
Key Features & Benefits
- Small insertional footprint & sub-cortical fixation; bone sparing
- Deployment suture provides tactile confirmation the anchor has been successfully deployed
- Reliable insertion and a solid core for strong fixation by means of the unique PEEK power tip driver/implant interface
- 1.8mm diameter to specifically address small joint soft tissue repairs
- Equipped with needles to facilitate suture tape passage
Anika products may not be available in all geographies. Product availability is subject to the regulatory clearances in individual markets. Please reach out to your local representative or Contact Us if you have questions about specific market approvals.
For complete product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions, please refer to the Instructions for Use found here.