Femoral Condyle Implants
Knee HemiCAP System
Anika’s Knee HemiCAP® System restores the unique articular surface geometry of the femoral condyle by using an intraoperative 3-dimensional mapping system and an anatomic articular implant.
The Femoral Condyle HemiCAP implant system is comprised of two parts, an articular cap and a fixation component. The two components are connected via morse taper. It allows for restoration of normal joint function by preserving native anatomy and resurfacing only the damaged surfaces in the knee.
Key Features & Benefits
- Restoration of a smooth joint surface allows for continuous load bearing and aids in the slowing and/or stop of further mechanical wear and deterioration of the surrounding joint surfaces.
- Inlay components preserve the joint by only removing a small amount of bone, maintaining future options; “No Bridges Burned”
- Soft-tissue envelope and native joint biomechanics are maintained
- The two components are connected via morse taper
- Minimally invasive procedure can be performed in an outpatient setting with this simple, intuitive, reproducible technique
Anika products may not be available in all geographies. Product availability is subject to the regulatory clearances in individual markets. Please reach out to your local representative or Contact Us if you have questions about specific market approvals.
For complete product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions, please refer to the Instructions for Use found here.