Toe Fixation & Correction Systems
CheckMATE Toe Fusion Plates
For your patients whose arthritis is too severe for an anatomic toe implant, Anika offers the CheckMATE® Fusion Plate System. The plates feature low profile and anatomically pre-contoured plates with an interfragmentary screw guidance system to provide accurate and rapid installation. There are multiple plate sizes and options with either a combination of locking and non-locking holes or all-locking variable angle holes for primary or revision cases.
The instrumentation is specifically designed for ease of surgeon use, to shorten surgical time and to eliminate any possible implantation errors. The CheckMATE plates are provided pre-packaged and sterile, unlike other systems that require sterilization at the time of surgery resulting in an increased risk of infection.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Variable angle locking holes allow desired orientation of screw placement
- Low profile, anodized titanium alloy bone plate
- Easy to use; shortens surgical time
- Pre-packaged and sterile, reducing risk of infection
- Depth gauge is built into the inter-fragmentary screw guide
- Compression clamp technology built into the plate allows up to 2mm compression across the MTP joint
- Tack pins eliminate drilling, stabilize the plate and create pilot holes for the screws
Available in the U.S. Only
Anika products may not be available in all geographies. Product availability is subject to the regulatory clearances in individual markets. Please reach out to your local representative or Contact Us if you have questions about specific market approvals.
For complete product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions, please refer to the Instructions for Use found here.