Glenojet Latarjet Allograft System
Anika’s Glenojet® allograft system for glenoid reconstruction eliminates the procedural steps and surgical time associated with autograft bone harvesting and preparation and offers a compelling alternative to a traditional latarjet procedure.
The graft is made of human cortical bone, harvested from the distal femur or proximal tibia. It is available in two sizes designed to match the curvature and shape of the native glenoid. Pre-drilled suture holes allow for suture passing from either side, enabling intra or extra-articular soft tissue attachment; or the graft may be attached extra-articularly to the conjoined tendon to achieve a sling effect.
The single-use, disposable instrument system includes a drill guide for screw channel and graft orientation, a reamer for preparing the surface of the glenoid rim, and a depth gauge for the screws. The pre-drilled screw holes accept standard 3.5mm cortical bone screws (non-cannulated screws are preferred).
Key Features & Benefits:
- Pre-shaped, pre-drilled human cortical allograft reduces prep and operative time
- Pre-drilled holes eliminate the risk of preparation fractures and improve suture management
- Single-use, disposable and sterile instruments for a quick and reproducible technique
- Drill guide facilitates accurate screw placement and glenoid rim alignment
- Glenoid reamers create a congruent surface to optimize glenoid to graft interface while creating a precise and reproducible cut plane to expedite glenoid preparation
- Suture holes allow intra or extra-articular soft tissue fixation
- Sling effect can still be achieved without the need for dissecting the coracoid
- Significantly reduces operative and preparation time
- Eliminates risks associated with coracoid harvest
- Provides a smooth and excellent line-to-line anatomic fit
Anika products may not be available in all geographies. Product availability is subject to the regulatory clearances in individual markets. Please reach out to your local representative or Contact Us if you have questions about specific market approvals.
For complete product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions, please refer to the Instructions for Use found here.