Slik PEEK Knotless Screw-In Suture Anchors
Anika’s Slik™ PEEK Knotless Screw-In Suture Anchors are designed for efficiency and ease of use, optimizing patient outcomes. Our Slik PEEK anchors are recommended for use in both large and small-joint soft tissue repairs. Combining the Slik anchor with Anika’s Parcus Braid Suture Tape helps to create an ideal knotless double row rotator cuff or Achilles tendon repair.
Key Features & Benefits
- Activation button allows for one-handed insertion
- Large suture guide accommodates multiple suture/tape configurations and allows for tension setting prior to fixation
- Provides a step-saving alternative to conventional “knotted” suture anchors
- Eliminates “knot stacks” associated with soft tissue irritation
- Made of natural PEEK-OPTIMA
Anika products may not be available in all geographies. Product availability is subject to the regulatory clearances in individual markets. Please reach out to your local representative or Contact Us if you have questions about specific market approvals.
For complete product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions, please refer to the Instructions for Use found here.