The Packaging Technician will perform technical set-up and troubleshooting of labeling and packaging equipment for proper operation including change-over.
Specific Tactical Responsibilities:
- Perform the mechanical set-up and breakdown of automated equipment in accordance with standard operation procedures, safety and cGMP standards
- Perform basic equipment troubleshooting activities addressing unexpected equipment performance of the labeling and packaging equipment
- Maintain current training on all assigned procedures to include read & understood, skills development and classroom training activities as required
The position works on automated equipment and electronic files where adherence to proper safety and cGMP procedure is required in order to perform work activities. The Packaging Technician I works under close supervision and receives detailed instruction work assignments.
- Minimum of High School or Trade school diploma or GED equivalency
- 0 – 2 years or related experience in a regulated environment
- The ability to read, write and verbally communicate in English
- The ability to work flexible hours to complete work activities
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on characteristics such as age, gender, gender identity and expression, genetic status, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, military status, family status, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.