Osteoarthritis Pain Management
Orthovisc-T: An Injectable Viscoelastic Sodium Hyaluronate for Tennis Elbow
Orthovisc®-T is an ultra-pure, high molecular weight injectable hyaluronic acid (HA) viscosupplement designed to relieve pain and restore function to tendons damaged by chronic tennis elbow. Orthovisc-T is injected around the affected osteotendinous junction once a week for a total of two injections, providing lubrication to promote tendon gliding.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Provides pain relief1,2
- Restores physical function1
- Improves tendon healing environment3
- Allows patients to return to sports they had given up due to pain1
- Natural, non-animal sourced HA
Orthovisc-T is not approved for use in the United States.
The Orthovisc-T device is intended to relieve pain and restore function in tendons affected by chronic lateral epicondylosis. It is not intended to be used for the treatment of first or second degree ankle sprain or symptomatic rotator cuff tendinopathy.
Anika products may not be available in all geographies. Product availability is subject to the regulatory clearances in individual markets. Please reach out to your local representative or Contact Us if you have questions about specific market approvals.
For complete product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions, please refer to the Instructions for Use provided with the product or Contact Us for a copy.
- Petrella R., et al. Management of Tennis Elbow with sodium hyaluronate periarticular injections. Sports Med Arthosc Rehabil Ther Technol 2010; 2:4.
- Gorelick L., et al. Lateral Epicondylitis Injection Therapy: A Safety and Efficacy Analysis of Hyaluronate versus Corticosteroid Injections. Adv Tech Biol Med. 2015; 3:2.
- Yagishita K., et al. The Effect of Hyaluronan on Tendon Healing in Rabbits. Arthroscopy 2005:21:1330-6.