Advanced Wound Care
Hyalomatrix Hyaluronic Acid Wound Device
Hyalomatrix® is a sterile, biodegradable, flexible and conformable advanced wound care device, made entirely of HYAFF®, a derivative of hyaluronic acid (HA).
The matrix provides a 3-D scaffold for cellular invasion and capillary growth, able to be colonized by fibroblasts and onto which extracellular matrix components are regularly laid down, facilitating an ordered reconstruction of the dermal tissue.
It is indicated for the management of wounds including partial and full-thickness wounds, second-degree burns, pressure ulcers, chronic vascular ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, trauma wounds, and draining wounds.
Hyalomatrix is available in two versions:
- Single-layered: HYAFFmatrix (non-silicone)
- Bi-layered: HYAFFmatrix (wound contact layer) coupled with a semipermeable silicone membrane (outer layer) which provides a flexible protective coverage of the wound surface and control water vapor loss
Key Features & Benefits:
- Facilitates an ordered reconstruction of the dermal tissue
- Protective and flexible wound covering
- Conformable to a variety of wound sizes
- Controls water vapor loss and simplifies wound monitoring through the semipermeable layer
Anika products may not be available in all geographies. Product availability is subject to the regulatory clearances in individual markets. Please reach out to your local representative or Contact Us if you have questions about specific market approvals.
For complete product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions, please refer to the Instructions for Use provided with the product or Contact Us for a copy.