Anatomic Thumb Ligament Arthroplasty System
Anika’s Anatomic Thumb Ligament Arthroplasty System (ATLAS) is an anatomic thumb carpal-metacarpal (CMC) reconstruction device for use as adjunct fixation of the 1st and 2nd metacarpals in CMC arthroplasty.
The ATLAS technique corrects thumb CMC instability and provides rapid return to function by placing stable suture-based anchor fixation at the anatomic insertion sites of the thumb basal ligament.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Suspensory CMC arthroplasty construct does not require a tendon graft harvest
- Anatomic repair maximizes recovery of normal thumb range of motion and rapid return to activities
- Single incision approach lessens wound healing issues and eliminates risk of disrupting the dorsoradial sensory nerve
- Small insertion footprint and sub-cortical fixation for a strong, stable, bone sparing technique with 54 lbf anchor pull-out strength1
Anika products may not be available in all geographies. Product availability is subject to the regulatory clearances in individual markets. Please reach out to your local representative or Contact Us if you have questions about specific market approvals.
For complete product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions, please refer to the Instructions for Use found here.
- Data on file at Parcus Medical, QD 2461.