X-Twist Fixation System
The X-Twist™ is a knotless, open architecture, and fast inserting suture anchor system available in multiple sliding suture and suture tape configurations.
The X-Twist system is designed for versatility across procedures: single or double row, in medial and/or lateral row applications, and in both knotless and fully knotted constructs, to reproducibly and confidently repair soft tissue to bone.
Key Features & Benefits
- Ample distal eyelet simultaneously accommodates up to four 2mm tapes plus three #2 sutures
- Anchor body features a double helix threaded design with high thread pitch
- Open architecture design with twenty vents around the anchor body intended to enhance marrow flow to the repair site to support healing and bony ingrowth for longer-term stability
- Solid color and striped sutures to support intra-operative suture management
- Sliding retention sutures can be incorporated into repair to address patient specific needs
- Static suture tape for medial row application provides a broad footprint, maximizing the surface area of tendon to bone compression to support tendon integrity and healing to bone
- Unique “X” shaped X-Spline™ drive geometry
- Firmly holds anchor body position on driver shaft prior to insertion
- Provides over 2 times the torsional efficiency of a traditional hex drive design for reliable insertion, even in hard bone
Anika products may not be available in all geographies. Product availability is subject to the regulatory clearances in individual markets. Please reach out to your local representative or Contact Us if you have questions about specific market approvals.
For complete product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions, please refer to the Instructions for Use found here.