Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty System
Key Features & Benefits
Introducing the industry’s smallest diameter threaded glenoid baseplate
- 23mm diameter baseplate
- Curved-back design with 4mm of lateralization from the glenoid face which may reduce scapular notching and allow impingement free ROM1
- Baseplate features a 6.5mm center screw, offering10x the compressive force of a center post baseplate2
- Glenosphere insertion slot and unique coupling between baseplate and center screw support easy assembly and insertion of implants1
Mid-lay humeral design
- Seven humeral tray sizes provide a more precise fit and are designed for optimized range of motion and reduced risk of scapular notching
- Humeral tray and bone preparation designed to decrease stress shielding on proximal humerus with forces evenly distributed on entire proximal humerus
- Plasma spray undercoating offers immediate press-fit and long-term biologic fixation3
- Only 2 instrument trays
- Reduces sterile reprocessing and associated costs
- Enhances efficiency, ideal for the ASC setting
The RevoMotion Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty System is available in the US only.
The RevoMotion Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty System is not available outside of the United States.
Anika products may not be available in all geographies. Product availability is subject to the regulatory clearances in individual markets. Please reach out to your local representative or Contact Us if you have questions about specific market approvals.
For complete product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions, please refer to the Instructions for Use found here.
- Boileau, P., et. al. Grammont reverse prosthesis: Design, rationale, and biomechanics. Journal of Shoulder and Elbow and Surgery January/February 2005 Volume 14, Number 1S.
- Frankle, M., Biomechanics of a Reverse Total Shoulder Prosthesis, San Diego Shoulder Course 2007.
- Data on file.