Suture Anchor Instruments
Anika’s shoulder instruments are designed to meet the needs of various orthopedic procedures including arthroscopic and mini-open techniques and support the use of both knotted and knotless fixation devices. They facilitate precise preparation of implant sites critical to performance and reproducible outcomes. Anika’s shoulder instruments are provided in a tray which is entirely customizable, allowing the individual to select which instruments to include in each tray.
Key Features & Benefits
- Designed to meet the needs of various orthopedic procedures and applications
- Laser depth markings (as applicable) provide convenience in the operating room
- Color coding method is ideal for low-light situations and enables surgical staff to quickly recognize related devices
- Conveniently provided in a tray rather than supplied individually
- Empty trays, validated for steam sterilization, are also available, providing additional options to meet a variety of needs
Anika products may not be available in all geographies. Product availability is subject to the regulatory clearances in individual markets. Please reach out to your local representative or Contact Us if you have questions about specific market approvals.
For complete product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions, please refer to the Instructions for Use found here.